Downloading Coinberry Account Statements
For this article, we will be showing you how to download your annual and monthly statements in PDF and CSV format.
To make this easier, Coinberry has launched PDF/CSV reports:
- Monthly Statements
- Yearly Account Statements.
Both formats are available on your Coinberry Login.
To download your Statements, please do the following:
- Log in to your Coinberry Account
- Click your name on the top right-hand corner and click ‘Statements & Reports’
- From there, you will be able to download your Monthly or Yearly Statements in PDF and CSV Format by pressing the icon
4. You will receive your statements to the email registered to your Coinberry account.
How to Upload your Coinberry Statement to Koinly?
Selling and trading a coin for a different one is a taxable event reportable to the Canada Revenue Agency. Every year, it’s your responsibility to report any sales of Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency to CRA as a Canadian taxpayer. For more information, please refer here.
For customers who use Koinly as a means of filing their crypto taxes, here are a few simple steps on how to make your Coinberry CSV compatible:
1. Once you’ve downloaded the CSV File from your Coinberry Account, edit ‘Transaction ID’ to ‘Receipt No’. Please refer to the image below for clarification:
2. Following this, your CSV Report should meet Koinly’s requirements.
Our Customer Care Team is here 7 days a week and ready to help! Should you need any further assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.