The conflict in Ukraine and the humanitarian crisis in Europe has caused unspeakable suffering to innocent people. We at Coinberry join the world in condemning this aggression and violence and we continue to stand for peace. To show our support and to help Coinberry users donate cryptocurrency to the Government of Ukraine, we are waiving transactions fees for anyone who wishes to donate Bitcoin or Ethereum.*
DONATE BITCOIN OR ETHEREUM TO UKRAINE:
You can donate Bitcoin or Ethereum to the official government of Ukraine addresses by making a withdrawal to the following addresses:
- BTC - 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaDoa1P
- ETH - 0x165CD37b4C644C2921454429E7F9358d18A45e14
To make a donation follow these easy steps:
For detailed instructions with screenshots see our How to Withdraw Crypto help article.
- Sign in to the Coinberry App
- Select 'Withdraw'
- Select the 'Crypto' tab and then either BTC or ETH
- Enter the amount of BTC or ETH you want to send
- Paste the Gov’t of Ukraine BTC or ETH wallet addresses above
- Preview withdrawal to review the details of your transfer
- If you buy crypto and then withdraw it to the Ukraine addresses, we’ll reimburse the fees for the amount donated. You can expect the reimbursement to appear in your account within 5 - 10 business days.
*By sending Cryptocurrency to the below addresses from your Coinberry account you are doing so at your own risk. Coinberry has performed a reasonable investigation as to the accuracy of the information provided herein, however, due to the anonymous nature of cryptocurrency, and the political uncertainty Coinberry cannot be responsible for nor does it guarantee the accuracy of the information herein contained. By sending cryptocurrency to the below addresses you acknowledge and agree to indemnify and hold Coinberry, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, directors, shareholders and employees harmless, to the fullest extent permitted by law, from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, including but not limited to, those made by any third party, government or government agency without limitation and on-demand.