If you locked your account due to a suspicious login attempt notification, please follow the steps below to request your account be unlocked.
Upon receiving your account unlock request with all of the required content Coinberry staff will send you a password reset request and then place your account back into active status.
Your next steps:
- Step One: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of yourself while holding your Photo ID with today’s date and Coinberry written on a piece of paper. Please refer to the image below:
- Step 2: Once we review your support request and verify your identity, our support team will force a password reset and reactivate your account.
- Step 3: Once you receive an email from our support agents confirming that we have re-activated your account, please login on the web at www.coinberry.com and follow the password reset instructions on the screen.
- Step 4: Enable 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) once you've successfully logged in to enhance the security of your account.
- If you need assistance with setting up your 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) follow the instructions provided here: 2-Factor Authentication
Requirements to include in your unlock request:
- Subject Line: Please unlock my account - Suspicious login
- A picture of you holding your Photo ID with today’s date and Coinberry written on a piece of paper
- A request to unlock your account in the body of the email
Directions for your photo verification
- Use the same type of ID you used when you signed up with Coinberry (Passport, Driver's license, etc.)
- Ensure that your ID is not expired
- Ensure your Photo ID is not obstructed by your fingers
- Directly face the camera
- Ensure your face is fully visible in the light
- Do not wear sunglasses or a hat
- Do not use any photo editing software to alter the image
Other valid forms of ID you can use
Should the ID you used to sign-up with Coinberry no longer be valid, or should you no longer have that piece of identification you can also use any of the following:
- Canadian passport
- Canadian permanent resident card
- Canadian Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Provincial driver’s license
- Provincial identity cards