A wire transfer is an electronic transfer of money. Please ensure all the information inputted in the Wire Transfer Form is correct.
Keep in mind these instructions when funding your Coinberry account via wire transfer:
- There are no limits for Wire Deposits.
- Wire amount must be denominated in CAD (Canadian Dollar).
- Include your Coinberry account number in the wire transfer Reference or Notes section.
- The name and the address on the bank account you are sending the funds from must match the name and the address in your Coinberry account.
To get the wire transfer details, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Fund page.
- Click CAD. Then select Wire Transfer.
- On this page, you will find the instructions and important reminders.
- You will also find your Coinberry account number which you need to include in the wire transfer Reference or Notes section.
- Coinberry bank account details are also provided.
Note: Processing time for funding via wire transfer may take up to 3 business days.