Once your Coinberry account is activated, you can fund your account via Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit.
It is a convenient way to send money by using your online or mobile banking! All you need is a Canadian bank account that supports e-Transfer. For the full list of supported institutions, check the Interac page here.
Follow these steps when funding your account with e-Transfer:
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select Interac e-Transfer.
- Add Coinberry as a Recipient/Payee:
- Recipient Name & Last Name: Coinberry Limited
- Email: email@example.com
- Security Answer & Question: Not required anymore. You can leave this blank.
- On the Message field, make sure to enter your Coinberry Account number.
- Enter desired amount. Click Send.
Your order is completed!
Once the e-Transfer has been sent, your funds will be auto-deposited into your Coinberry account.
e-Transfer should come from your personal bank account. If you prefer to use your business account, please apply for a Coinberry Corporate account.
Any 3rd party transfer or failure to follow these instructions may result in delays and possible loss of your transfer.