To fund your account, you will need to send your cryptocurrency from an external wallet to your Coinberry wallet.
Supported cryptocurrencies for funding:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
For this article, we will be funding with Bitcoin. Here are the simple steps to follow when funding your account with Crypto:
1. Go to Fund. Then select Crypto.
2. Select which crypto you want to receive.
3. Read the Important reminders. Then click I understand.
4. You can either scan the QR code for your wallet address or click on the Copy Address button. Your wallet address is static which you can save and use multiple times.
5. Go to your external wallet and paste your Coinberry wallet address as the recipient.
Your crypto fund order will appear in your Activity Feed as soon as it's confirmed in the blockchain. Depending on the network, it may take 15-30 minutes.