In your email, please include:
- Subject Line: Update Email Address
- A qualifying Government-Issued Photo ID (see below for details).
- A picture of yourself while holding your Photo ID with today’s date and Coinberry written on a piece of paper
- A request in the body of the email to change the email address we'll use for your account. Please include your current email address, as well as the new email address you would like to use.
Directions for your photo verification
- Ideally use the same type of ID you used when you signed up with Coinberry (Passport, Driver's license, etc.)
- Ensure that your ID is not expired
- Ensure your Photo ID is not obstructed by your fingers
- Directly face the camera
- Ensure your face is fully visible in the light
- Do not wear sunglasses or a hat
- Do not use any photo editing software to alter the image
Other valid forms of ID you can use
Should the ID you used to sign-up with Coinberry no longer be valid, or should you no longer have that piece of identification you can also use any of the following:
- Canadian passport
- Canadian permanent resident card
- Canadian Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Provincial driver’s license
- Provincial identity cards
Please take note we cannot accept health cards (except for the province of Quebec).