In your email, please include:
- Subject Line: Please reset my 2 Factor Authentication
- A qualifying Government-Issued Photo ID (see below for details).
- A picture of yourself while holding your Photo ID with today’s date and Coinberry written on a piece of paper
- A request in the body of the email to reset your 2-Factor Authentication (2FA).
Directions for your photo verification
- Use the same type of ID you used when you signed up with Coinberry (Passport, Driver's license, etc.)
- Ensure that your ID is not expired
- Ensure your Photo ID is not obstructed by your fingers
- Directly face the camera
- Ensure your face is fully visible in the light
- Do not wear sunglasses or a hat
- Do not use any photo editing software to alter the image
Other valid forms of ID you can use
Should the ID you used to sign-up with Coinberry no longer be valid, or should you no longer have that piece of identification, you can also use any of the following valid IDs:
- Canadian passport
- Canadian permanent resident card
- Canadian Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Provincial driver’s license
- Provincial identity cards
Please take note we cannot accept health cards.