Please note that Coinberry requires a physical/residential address for each account. A P.O. Box address is not considered a valid address.
In order to update the address associated with your account we will require a qualifying proof of address document.
In your email, please include:
- Subject Line: “Change physical address”.
- A request in the body of the email to change your address. Please include the address that is currently associated with your account, as well as your new address. Please make sure that the address you provide us with matches the address found in the document you use as Proof of Address.
- As Proof of Address, please include one of the documents listed below which clearly states your name, date, address and is no older than 3 months.
- Utility bill (electricity, water, phone, internet)
- Insurance documents (home, auto, or life insurance)
- Investment account statements (RRSP, GIC)
- T4 statement
- Record of Employment
- Canadian Pension Plan Statement (CPP)
- Provincially issued vehicle registration
- Property tax assessment issued by a municipality
- CRA documents (notice of assessment, requirement to pay notice, installment reminder/receipt, GST refund letter)
- Government Benefits statement
- Document must be fully visible in its entirety
- Document must clearly show your name, address and date
- Document must be no more than 3 months old
- Document must be in PDF format – We cannot accept a screenshot of a picture of a physical document
- No P.O. Box addresses
*Proof of address must be in original unedited form. I.E. A utility bill downloaded from your utility company.