AutoPilot allows you to set up automated crypto purchases. Whether it is once a day or once a month, $20 or $2000 at a time, you can set an amount for a predetermined schedule, and let Coinberry do the rest. So why put your Crypto on AutoPilot?
Once you set up Autopilot, you can invest in crypto without following every fluctuation on the market. You can easily adjust your purchase amounts and frequencies whenever you like. Autopilot puts you in a position to succeed as a novice crypto investor. Automating your purchases removes human emotion from the equation, sparing you from the emotional roller coaster of getting caught up in market fluctuations.
Whether you are a veteran holder or a new user, Coinberry’s Autopilot feature is a terrific way to manage your investments when trading cryptocurrency.
Here are the steps on how to activate AutoPilot with Coinberry on desktop:
1. Go to Asset List. On the right side of the page, you will find AutoPilot.
2. Click on the Off button to turn it on.
3. Select the coin.
4. Setup the frequency and amount. Click Continue when you're ready.
5. Preview your order details. Then click Activate.
6. AutoPilot Activated! You can view your active autopilot in your Asset List.