Here are some actions you can take to report the incident and secure your account if you are scammed.
- Change your password right away if you believe that your Coinberry account has been compromised.
- Email at email@example.com to report the incident to Coinberry's customer support.
- We also advise reporting the incident to your local law enforcement agency with transaction details.
- If you require any transactional data in order to submit a report, kindly download it from the "Account statement" page in your Coinberry account.
- We also encourage you to get in touch with The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre* (Toll Free 1-888-495-8501) to report the fraud or scam incident.
Important to note: Digital currency withdrawals are not reversible. For your protection, always research third parties you are sending digital currency to. If you have questions or require our assistance, contact Coinberry support^. Coinberry is not responsible for digital currency once it has been withdrawn.
To reach us please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Visit https://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/index-eng.htm to learn more about fraud, scams, trends, variations, alerts, success stories and more.
^If you need assistance, please feel free to get in touch. We guarantee prompt, friendly service from one of our dedicated customer service team members.
Article is closed for comments.