To update the phone number in your account, please contact one of our Customer Success Heroes by emailing email@example.com.
In your email, please include:
- Subject Line: Change phone number
- A qualifying Government-Issued Photo ID (see below for details).
- A picture of yourself while holding your Photo ID with today’s date and Coinberry written on a piece of paper
- A request in the body of the email to update your phone number, including your old and new telephone numbers. Please ensure that you provide the complete number, including area code.
Directions for your photo verification
- Use the same type of ID you used when you signed up with Coinberry (Passport, Driver's license, etc.)
- Ensure that your ID is not expired
- Ensure your Photo ID is not obstructed by your fingers
- Directly face the camera
- Ensure your face is fully visible in the light
- Do not wear sunglasses or a hat
- Do not use any photo editing software to alter the image
Other valid forms of ID you can use
Should the ID you used to sign up with Coinberry no longer be valid, or should you no longer have that piece of identification, you can also use any of the following valid ID:
- Canadian passport
- Canadian permanent resident card
- Canadian Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Provincial driver’s license
- Provincial identity cards
Please take note that we cannot accept health cards.
Article is closed for comments.